What are the Ingredients to make Paneer Jalebi ?
1. Paneer- 1 Cup
2. Maida(All Purpose Flour)- 1/4th Cup
3. Baking Powder(Sodium Bi- Carbonate)- 1 Pinch
4. Sugar- 2 Cups
5. Water- 1 Cup
6. Elachi Powder (Cardamom Powder) - 1 Pinch
7. Kesari- little
8. Nuts cut into small pieces(not mandatory)- For Garnish , 2 tsps is enough
9. Milk- 2 Tbsp
10. Salt-1 pinch
11. Oil- For Deep frying.
How to make Paneer Jalebi?
1. Grate the Paneer.
2. Add Baking Powder,Maida,salt to 1 cup grated paneer.
3. Grind this mixture in a mixer to make a fine flour.
4. Now add milk and make a soft dough like Chapathi dough.
5. Make small balls.
6. Put these balls in a chakli maker and make small small jalebis.
7. Or you can roll them using hands as shown in picture.
8. Deeply fry these Jalebis until they turn golden brown.
9. Make sugar syrup using 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup of water.
10. The syrup must be of single layer consistency.
11. Dip the deeply fried jalebis in sugar syrup and serve them hot!
12. If needed you can garnish them using nuts!
Yummy treat for your mouth is ready!